View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2011, 04:36 PM  
jack straw

jack straw's Forum Picture

Name: Sean
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitchkidd15 View Post
i have a question: i don't know if this is allowed but wht can i do to occupy myself so that i don't jack off all the time?
Ahh, a question which has confronted us all. Cronic masturbaition is caused by boredom, a condition we all face from time to time, and is often treated by doing something, which is where alot of us tend to just beat our meat. As an alternative, I learned to play guitar. Now not only do I not have a cronic masturbation problem any more, but chicks love it and I dont have to do it as often, if ya catch my drift lol jk jk. Seriously though take up a hobby that gets you involved. Go fishing, build birdhouses, learn an instrument, climb trees, just do something so that your not bored anymore (except masturbate more, which of course while enjoyable doesnt help your problem)

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
Please, if you have Any questions on anything feel free to contact me with a PM, email, comment, Smoke Signal, Telepathically, etc. And I'll get back to ya as soon as I can.

"Impossible? HAHA I take that as a Challenge!" -ME. What a longgg strange trip it's been
I like vaginaaa
jack straw is offline   Reply With Quote