Thread: Self Harm
View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2006, 12:16 PM  
Tears & Smiles
Sapphire's Forum Picture
Default Re: Self Harm

Ok, I'm going to be honest here. Upon first reading this post I couldn't get past the opening "Is it normal for me to punch the walls, punch myself..."
It seemed attention seeking as it quite obviously isn't normal. I am sorry if this seems aggressive or whatever, it really isn't meant to be. I just feel as if you are being a bit stupid asking the question "is this normal?" "is that normal?" when you know it isn't. I mean you didn't come down in the last shower.

Now I have that out of my system, I can be more helpful.
You need help hunni. No matter what way you look at it. Whether it is help from friends and family or professional help is dependant on what you feel most comfortable with.

Suicide really is not the option. I have been where you are and did try to end it all. But, as I was swallowing the tablets I realised that I still had something to live for. I am not sure what it is at the moment, but its there. There is always something to keep you here, you just have to find it.

(I'm going to state the obvious here) Murder also isn't an option. If you get this angry then maybe asking your GP about some anger management courses you might be able to attend.

And last, but definitely not the least, remember that we are here if you need to talk
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote