View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2005, 02:12 PM  
kevin
Legendary Member

actaully, I was trying to make a log in for my home page and I was testing to see if a while code would work. It's in php which means the following code won't be the same in the page source.

Code:
<?php

//Include variables and connection queries

include "database.php";

if (!isset($_POST['act'])) {

$top=<<<EOD

<html>
<head>

<META name="keywords" content="Teen, Teens, Teenager, Tee, Te, Ten, help, need, puberty, sex, names, register">

<META name="description" content="TeensToTeens.com is a healthy community ran by teens. Our main goal is to help teenagers with problems that they would normally not want to talk about in public. Teenagers can come here and not worry about what people will say. Anyone that comes here can relate to you and understand you. Though are target audience is only for teenagers, we can't have users under 13. The content of TeensToTeens.com contains sexual education and is not suitable for any child under 13. Please feel free to register at our forums.">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="style.css" />

<title>
Teens To Teens.com
</title>

</head>

<body topmargin="0" leftmargin="0">
EOD;
echo $top;
$test=<<<EOD
		<td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap" style="padding:0px">

<form action="login.php" method="post" onsubmit="md5hash(vb_login_password,vb_login_md5password,vb_login_md5password_utf)">
		<script type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/vbulletin_md5.js"></script>
		<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="$stylevar[formspacer]" border="0">
		<tr>
			<td class="smallfont">$vbphrase[username]</td>
			<td><input type="text" class="button" name="vb_login_username" id="navbar_username" size="10" accesskey="u" tabindex="1" value="$vbphrase[username]" onfocus="if (this.value == '$vbphrase[username]') this.value = '';" /></td>
			<td class="smallfont" colspan="2" nowrap="nowrap"><label for="cb_cookieuser_navbar"><input type="checkbox" name="cookieuser" value="1" tabindex="3" id="cb_cookieuser_navbar" accesskey="c" checked="checked" />$vbphrase[remember_me]</label></td>
		</tr>
		<tr>
			<td class="smallfont">$vbphrase[password]</td>
			<td><input type="password" class="button" name="vb_login_password" size="10" accesskey="p" tabindex="2" /></td>
			<td><input type="submit" class="button" value="$vbphrase[log_in]" tabindex="4" title="$vbphrase[enter_username_to_login_or_register]" accesskey="s" /></td>
		</tr>
		</table>
		<input type="hidden" name="s" value="$session[sessionhash]" />
		<input type="hidden" name="do" value="login" />
		<input type="hidden" name="forceredirect" value="1" />			
		<input type="hidden" name="vb_login_md5password" />
		<input type="hidden" name="vb_login_md5password_utf" />
		</form>

</td>
EOD;
$phra = "SELECT * FROM phrase";
$phras = mysql_query($phra)