Re: Jokes and Riddles
The British Medical Association has weighed in on the new Prime Minister David Cameron's health care proposals.
* The Allergists voted to scratch it, but the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.
* The Gastroenterologists had a sort of a gut feeling about it, but the neurologists thought the Administration had a lot of nerve.
* The Obstetricians felt they were all labouring under a misconception.
* Ophthalmologists considered the idea short-sighted.
* Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!" while the Paediatricians said, "Oh, Grow up!"
* The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while the Radiologists could see right through it.
* The Surgeons were fed up with the cuts and decided to wash their hands of the whole thing. The ENT specialists didn't swallow it, and just wouldn’t hear of it.
* The Pharmacologists thought it was a bitter pill to swallow, and the Plastic Surgeons said, "This puts a whole new face on the matter...."
* The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but the Urologists were pissed off at the whole idea.
* The Anaesthetists thought the whole idea was a gas, but the Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.
* In the end, the Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the arseholes in London.
Originally Posted by Donkey
Perhaps the entire argument [the death penalty] can be summarised in just a sentence.
We kill people who kill people to show others that killing is wrong.