View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2006, 11:18 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: N E 1 Know wut this means?

You got it wrong Leper! The eggs arent being crushed!

Okay a girl ovulates every month, or releaseas an egg into her uterus from the ovaries. There is a blood lining built up in the uterus, it was being made all month long. The egg will sit in the blood lining is a sperm was there to fertilze it, if no sperm went to the egg, the lining will shed along with the egg - this is called a period.

And you can have sex during a period, that's pretty gross though, it doesnt smell pleasent for one thing, and the girl would probably be uncomfortable and well as the guy would get all...gross. But yeah, you have to plan around the ovulation period - the time when it is most likely to get a girl pregnant and her period. During ovulation if she has sex, the sperm will have a better chance to reach the egg. If she hasnt ovulated, the sperm has to egg to fertilize. The reason you worry about the period and plan around it is because ovulation occurs right before a period usually, that's why it's easy to tell if you've gotten pregnant, the blood lining wont shed if the egg was fertilized.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.