Thread: Today
View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2006, 10:04 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Today

Hey. I want to try and help, Im not a guy or gay but I think I can help. I think this guy is just confused. What he is doing isnt right, but he is most likely gay and either 1.) Doesnt want to face it or 2.) Thinks something is wrong with him. Arent you stil ltrying to come out to everyone? He hasnt even accepted it yet, so maybe cut him some slack there? See, I cut. And when people are cracking jokes about cutters - sometimes I join in too. No it isnt right, but I can barely accept the fact that I have a problem, do you see what I mean? It is not right, it isnt funny, but sometimes...it's just too hard to face the truth.

Give this guy some time, maybe? Eventually he might come around. Try to stay away from him. Because being around him is only going to make people call him a faggot or queer - which in turn makes him upset and call you faggot or queer as well, trying to make other people think it was all your idea.

Sorry if that didnt help, I tried.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote