Thread: The blades...
View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2006, 07:55 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: The blades...

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND NOTHING ABOUT CUTTING OR SERIOUS DEPRESSION START MOUTHING OFF AND SAYING THOSE WHO CUT ARE ATTENTION WHORES! SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK FUCKER UP!

YOU KNOW NOTHING!

Ill start with this, I wasnt looking for attention when I made my first cut, I was looking for a way to feel better. IT WORKED, it works pretty good for the moment. I WASNT TRYING TO BE COOL. NO ONE THOUGHT I WAS COOL, I DONT THINK IM COOL FOR THIS. It isnt a fucking fashion statement. It isnt a fad to follow to be with the in crowd. IT IS A FUCKING ADDICTION. LIKE DRUGS OR ALCOHOL!

I do not cut for attention, I cut because of stress and anxiety, I need to feel in control. My life is so hard for me, cutting is an escape - yes, a dumb one, but one nevertheless. I never asked people I dont even really know to go "OMG DO U CUT URSELF!!13*XZorZ?!" No. I do it for me, for me only, not for someone else to gawk at. YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND CUTTING OR THOSE WHO CUT UNLESS YOU ARE ONE OF THEM. I dont care if you had a sister who cut or a friend, YOU DONT GET IT. I especially hate when like books try to explain it to you, people who arent in the mindset of cutters WILL NOT UNDERSTAND. Period.

You look at someone who cuts and think, gee, what a loser. They must just want people to feel sorry for them and give them attention. No. Most likely, they have a very difficult time just getting by every day. Cutting is a release for all the shit. Cutters are not losers, they are those who have lost themselves, they are those who lost and alone. You calling them attention whores, losers, or whiners WILL NOT JUST MAKE THEM STOP. Insults will not just make them "snap out of it".

I am so pissed off right now, I cant even come here and not find people giving grief to people who cut. This is supposed to help us, not make us worse. We should be able to come here and discuss why we cut and w/e else we want to about cutting.

Ill leave you with this: IF YOU DO NOT CUT, YOU DONT NEED TO BE HERE. THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO CUT, WHO NEED HELP, WANT TO STOP, OR EVEN JUST NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO. GO THE FUCK AWAY IF ALL YOU ARE GOING TO DO IS INSULT US LIKE YOU KNOW EVERY FUCKING THING ABOUT US AND OUR ADDICTION.

Stay the fuck away.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote