Thread: The blades...
View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2006, 09:23 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: The blades...

Its not about having the "guts", it's about feeling so hurt and low, and out of control that the only way to feel somewhat normal again is to cut.

And it's easy to cut, it is the easy way out. It doesnt take guts to cut. it takes guts to get help. Cutting is the whimpy way out. I cut, and Ill admit Im running away from my problems, and even adding to them. You dont want to cut at all, it will not help you. You'll still hate yourself in the morning.

And this question is a little suspicious, almost like your asking for ideas of what to use to harm yourself. I dont think anyone should tell you - they wont be helping. If you really needed to cut, practically anything could become a tool. I was so desperate for something that one time I used the cap to a water bottle, it made a circular scar.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote