Thread: Whip its
View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2005, 01:55 PM  
Awesome Poster
Join Date: March 21, 2004
Location: England - United Kingdom

I don't think nitrious oxide is a solvent, though i don't know exactly what classifies a solvent. It's relativly safe and dentists use the same gass to anesthesize children.

Just don't do too much, out of body experiances have a good risk of a bad trip. Also inhaling it from a canister can shoot the gass at you quite fast and hurt your lungs. Some are pressurised cans so always expel it into a baloon then inhale from the balloon.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote