View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2006, 01:11 PM  
boy_lover88's Forum Picture
Default Re: Kind of Depressed.

Originally Posted by ithoray View Post
Well. At school. I'm pretty much a loner, even when I'm with my friends. In the last week. I doubt I've said 10 words at school. I just feel sluggish. My friends are, and don't know why, girls. I don't have much guy friends. I have one or two. So yeah, back to the story. So yeah, at lunch. I'm just the "tag" along friend. All they say to me is, "come on Cody!" yeah, well woopiee. They are "always" whispering to each other and pointing at stuff. I just follow along. I've known them since. Kindergarten. And yeah. I feel like a loner. I usually draw a lot. I've been drawing horrible stuff. Blood, gore. etc. etc. And its getting to me.

So help? And please don't just say -oh, just get new friends-. I've tried.

I've seen a counselor. Didn't really help much.

I've also tried to get involved. But yeah, they ignore me and just. Yeah, you get the point. HELP!
This is something that is coming from your conscience. You believe that you are 'worthless' in the eyes of others, yet some may see you for who you truly are. You just have to learn to speak up, say something funny, grab attention. Your personality reflects alot about who you are. Do you really want people to think you're boring, dull and not very fun to hang out with? If not, then assert yourself and be fun to be around with. I'd suggest hanging out with your guy friends more often, as girls go into conversations that you may never even heard of or want to hear about.

Originally Posted by quackcow View Post
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow i have no idea uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh talk to someone you havnt talked 2 b4? wow im no help sorry
Oh yeah... THAT helps... =P
boy_lover88 is offline   Reply With Quote