View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2006, 07:31 AM  
e-guy

Default Re: Circumcision ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by popo93 View Post
What complete bullshit.
Alas, it seems that that perjorative applies far more accurately to your own claims.

Quote:
Most women don't really give a fuck, as long as you make it feel good.
What nonsense! In survey after survey, women overwhelmingly preferred the appearance (and hygiene, too) of the cut variety over the uncut. Over and over again! And this remained true EVEN for women whose sexual partners were ALL uncut and had never seen a cut penis before. Now, it is true that women cared less about the difference when it came to vaginal sex, because they didn't have to see or smell it. HOWEVER, when it came to oral sex, lots and lots of women -- a huge majority, in fact -- refused or hated to perform oral sex on uncut partners! They gave two reasons: they didn't like the appearance of the uncut dicks, and they didn't like the odor and/or hygiene in general.

And let me tell you, my friend Bjj, you absolutely DON'T want to go through life without oral sex or with less oral sex than you could have gotten if you were cut. Several of my own partners only started doing it AFTER my circumcision.

Quote:
If you keep your glans clean you do not have to worry about cleanliness issues either.
What popo93 isn't telling you is that lots of boys and men either dislike or have trouble cleaning under their foreskins adequately. It's a hassle, and you said you didn't do it either. Why not lose the hassle? And why take the very real and considerable chance that you won't have the opportunity or facilities to clean up THOROUGHLY between encounters?

Quote:
Circumcision is not effective protection against stds, only a condom can sufficiently protect you from stds.
That's technically true, but, just as the rest of what popo93 says, it ignores the real world we live in. It is a FACT that even in Western societies, many -- probably MOST -- sexual encounters are not done with a condom. We can tsk tsk and preach the truth that condoms are the only ultra-high protection till your ears bleed, but that doesn't guarantee that everyone will ALWAYS use a condom. Social scientists and medical experts report a serious problem generally known as "condom fatigue" (sometimes "prevention fatigue"), and say it explains why HIV/AIDS has returned with a vengeance to regions and/or groups where former condom use had previously significantly reduced infection rates. Sad, lamentable fact that it is, people all over the world are using condoms less and less frequently.

So you've GOT to have a backup plan: circumcision. PLEASE note that it's not as safe and effective as a condom -- and you MUST remember that -- but if you one day do fall victim to "condom fatigue", as much of the world has, you will STILL be 300 percent to 800 percent less likely to contract and/or transmit several sexual diseases such as HIV/AIDS if you are circumcised! There's no better backup plan available, and only IDIOTS would forgo this tremendous benefit.

Former President Bill Clinton, who has access to the best medical minds available on HIV/AIDS, has called for greatly increased circumcision and routine infant circumcision worldwide. He knows what he's talking about!

Quote:
The glans of the penis become dried out and eventually callous due to exposure to open air and rubbing if circumcised. Many men report that the sensitivity of their glans were around a 9 or 10 one a scale of 1-10 before they got circumcised, and they reported a 3 or 4 a few years after circumcision.
EVERY SINGLE WORD OF THAT IS A LIE! The cut penis NEVER becomes "dried out"! It becomes dry-er, which is pretty much the whole point of the improved hygiene and drastically decreased odor and disease susceptibility! And it doesn't become "calloused" either. What a crock of shit!

Popo93's lies about sensitivity are also flatly contradicted by the unbiased medical literature, which I've read extensively. The unbiased, peer-reviewed medical studies show that either there is no loss, or, as indicated above, there is GREATER sensitivity after circumcision. Again, I speak from personal experience, having undergone this myself: There was a DRAMATIC IMPROVEMENT in pleasure after my circumcision.

However (and this might have been what popo93 misheard or misunderstood), after circumcision, a few men complain that the newly increased pleasure is too much of a good thing, and that because the pleasure level has increased so much, they find it more difficult to last as long as they used to without climax. If you happen to be one of those few, there's plenty of things you can do, so don't worry about it. It's usually temporary anyway.

It is that kind of thing that may explain why the majority of the sexual partners of circumcised males say their cut partners are more varied and exciting and original in their lovemaking. (That's also a fact, but the explanation is unclear).

Quote:
Also, it sounds like this guy is over 19 and should be banned for being over age.
If all the rest of you who have come up with all these falsehoods are under 19, that would explain everything! It's no wonder you don't know what you're talking about!