View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2006, 06:20 AM  
e-guy

Default Re: Circumcision ...

Bjj, I'm afraid there have been a huge number of falsehoods in the others' posts. The posters are completely ignorant of the genuine, medical facts from real, non-biased, non-political medical scientists. Most of the posters here are merely repeating their own false opinions and beliefs or are repeating things they've read from the huge and despicably untruthful anti-circumcision lobby. Don't listen to them! This lobby has a political agenda and they don't give a damn about you or anyone else. They don't even care that their advice is KILLING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!

I, on the other hand, have your best interests at heart. Let's take a look at some of the statements of other posters:

Quote:
Originally Posted by popo93 View Post
... the penis loses sensitivity reducing sexual pleasure after circumcision.
That's false! In almost all surveys, the overwhelming majority stated that there was either no difference at all, or that circumcision INCREASED their sexual pleasure! For just ONE example, regarding the famous Badger surveys, he wrote: "all those cut over the age of 15 thought that sex was better afterwards." It was UNANIMOUS!

And it's not hard to understand at least ONE reason why. The lower edges of the head of your penis are more highly stimulating than just about any other place. In an uncut male, the foreskin tends to cover these regions, which reduces the pleasure. After a circumcision, the head of your penis is thereafter free to experience the full amount of pleasure available.

And I can speak from DIRECT EXPERIENCE, since I was circumcised at 19, as I said earlier. After being cut, there was a HUGE increase in pleasure! It was FANTASTIC!

Don't let people tell you that you can just retract your foreskin to get the same effect, because that is very far from the real world.

In later posts, I'll address some ot the other false statements here.