View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2006, 06:03 PM  
rEpReSsIoN.?
Member+

rEpReSsIoN.?'s Forum Picture

Default Should I or should'nt I

Well okay heres my story and i want to come to a decision whenever i should tell her (being my gd friend) im gay/bi.
Okay i have told her im bi once before but she was like 'r u sure' and 'im like that sometimes it doesn't mean anything', and so i chicken out saying it was justa phase and i didn't really feel anything and to forget it, but now we have both matured and i dunno. And she has noticed there is something bugging me at the moment when e.g. i was going out with my ex gf... and now she keeps asking wat is wronge and i don't know if i should tell her, sometimes i do sometimes i don't... i just worried that it might slip out (e.g. to her bf, or her other friends) if she is drunk or just says it randomly by mistake... she not homophobic nor is a she annoying girl like she thinks all gay/bi people like pink fuffy things and going shopping and all the ushall stereotype.
She is a really good friend and i fell like i owe it to her but i don't have the experience to know if its the right thing to do because i don't want to be open to everyone yet.

I wanna be there when you call
I wanna catch you when you fall
I wanna be the one you need
I wanna be the one you breathe
Today’s the day we’ll fade away

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...kkkkkkkkkk.jpg
orochimaru hehehe
rEpReSsIoN.? is offline   Reply With Quote