View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2006, 08:27 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: my dumb friend...

Im christian, but a lot of the stuff in the bible I dont agree with. I dont think gays will go to hell, because if they have christ in their hearts and lead a pure life, then nothing is wrong with them and they will go to heaven, no matter what their sexuality is. Besides, he made them that way, he meant for gays to be gay...so he wont send them to hell for it.

And I agree if she was acting like an ass that way, just act like an ass right back. At least that's what I do. If someone wants to insult me, Ill give it right back to them. She had no right to act like that, so once she does - you get the right. You dont have to apologize to her unless you want to. But she should, she started all that mess, and if she does - you should as well. But dont feel like you have to.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote