View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2006, 07:35 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: 13 year old seeking answers.

I cant answer the things about your penis, seeing as Im a girl but I can help you about the gay subject.

So are you even remotely interested in girls, like at all? If not, there is a possibility. But you're 13, just in puberty, you've got a while to go, your hormones are probably going crazy. So for the time being, dont let it bother you and dont worry about it. You dont really need to figure it out for a few years anyway. You might just be bi. But in a few years if you still dont like girls, then you most likely are gay.

No one but you will be able to tell whether you are gay or not, it is all you. So you will have to really think about it. Can you see yourself having a relationship with a guy, and liking it? What about a girl? Go from there, you should be able to figure it out in time.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.