Thread: wat is ur size
View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2006, 07:17 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: wat is ur size

Calm down. First of all, everyone is different - there really isnt a set cup size for each age.

A lot depends on your mothers development, what size is she? If she is on the smaller side, you most likely will be too. Are the women in your family small? What Im trying to say is it greatly depends on genetics. So if your family is mostly small chested, you will be too, and there isnt anything wrong with that.

My mother is a DD cup size, and Im 15 with a C cup size. See, Im following in my mothers foot steps. So just ask your mother.

Dont worry about your breast size, it is so not important. ANd if it really bothers you, you can always get padded bras, no big deal.

Try not to compare yourself with other girls, you'll always feel inferior in some way, it never helps. Just know you are a different person who will develop different, at different times and speeds.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.

Last edited by schrei jess; November 29th, 2006 at 07:30 PM.