View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2006, 09:55 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: cut for the first time

Diego it isnt that easy. Once you go there, there isnt turning back without a lot of help.

Look Mike, choosing to cut was the worst choice you have ever made. But its okay, things can change.

You wont be able to throw away your knife or blade, you can do it, but you'll be digging for it later. You will need to talk to someone if you want to stop this before it goes to far, you can stop it, but you have to want it to stop or it wont.

Being scared is normal, I was scared when I first even thought about it. Cutting is a scary thing, you've heard about it, you might have even seen it. You think "Ill never do that, it's so stupid", but when you think about it...you like it. And thats scary. I get it, I definetly get it. You will be scared for a while, either while you continue to cut, or while you are talking someone to stop it before it goes too far. And that's good, once you stop being scared of it, that's bad. That's when you know you wont be able to stop, and you'll go farther then you dreamed of.

Find someone to talk to before this goes to far, you'll be happy you did. Make sure it's someone who can try to help without judging or assuming, because people who do that dont help. I tried to talk to someone before I got way into this, but they didnt help. Now here I am three years later, going farther than I thought I ever would. Please get help, you dont want this. It isnt any fun...it may help you now, but you'll hate yourself tomarrow.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote