Thread: Animal Testing
View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2006, 03:50 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Animal Testing

This information was taken from vegansociety.com

Alternative Non-Animal Testing Techniques

Animal testing of cosmetics is entirely unnecessary. Over 8,000 ingredients have already been established as safe and there is no reason why manufacturers need to use any new substances. Where new ingredients are used, the law requires them to be safety tested - this need not involve animal testing. Cruelty-free alternatives such as testing on reconstructed human skin, using computer modelling and enlisting human volunteers are often more reliable than using a different species, with a different biology to test products for human use.

Why does animal testing continue when there are alternatives? The alternatives sound better and more accurate anyway, if the products are for humans why do they test on animals? Animals are different, whose to say we wouldnt have some weird side affect that did not occur in the animal? It makes absolutely no sense why this cruelty should continue when science has provided other ways!

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote