Thread: Patriotism
View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2006, 08:02 PM  
Awesome Poster
Phantom's Forum Picture
Default Re: Patriotism

Originally Posted by redcar View Post
with all due respect, why the hell would China want to do that? it poses no gain to them to do that. China have come to their senses and realised that the way they will dominate is economically.

as for patriotism, i am very patriotic. i am also very Republican as well (not in the American sense, Irish politics is very different) but yea God have mercy on the souls of anyone who tries to interfer with my country.
I will find that speech about the general who was giving a speech and basically said this. China needs more living space so they want to annex either Canada US or Australia. They said the best way to do this would be to slaughter us en mass with bio agents to clear out millions of us then the army could clean up. They were also inventing a bio agent that would kill everyone but the "yellow" race. He also said that they took a poll and 80% of the population would have no problem shooting POW's and women and children in a time of war. He said that the 20% that would not have been influenced by human rights ideals from the west and would need to be subject to heavier propaganda.

Its quite obvious that if china could they would annex some more living space for themselves.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote