Thread: Yeah.....
View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2006, 09:20 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Yeah.....

Okay let me tell you that you arent alone. While your style of self harm is different than most, a lot of us here can help. Please come talk to us next time you want to bite yourself. I know that it's easier to say than to do, because most of the time, Id rather cut than talk out what the problem is. But please PM me if you ever just need someone to listen. I can give advice as well, but Im pretty deep in my own problems - so Im not very confident in my ability to help others when I cant help myself.

Please be careful when you bite, make your you arent getting infections or anything. Just be safe and set some limits, that's a pretty good goal to have. Tell yourself what you will not do to yourself, like I say to myself, I will never cut anywhere other than my arm, now Ive broken that once or twice - but I stick to it pretty well. Start small, and keep trying, if you break it - it's all right. Try again.

Hope that helps

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote