Thread: Ummm... :S
View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2011, 06:07 AM   #1
LeRock

Name: Rocky
Unhappy Ummm... :S

Ok, I'm not sure if anyone here has this or even heard of this (or if it's even in the correct section), and it's probably just a pointless rant of mine. I'm not sure how long it's been going on, but these are just some of the things that I do that I haven't seen mentioned under the header of OCD, tourette's or anything else I believe it might be. But I like talk to myself in my mind, or contradict things I think, common words I might think are; yes, no, wait, hmm, gosh, well, umm, but then I repeat them almost until I can't really breath any more (I don't know how this works, that's just what happens) also when I see something that is out of place or wrong or something that I like (and most often that I don't want anything bad to happen to) I brush my fingers against the palm of the same hand (as if to brush away badness/dirtiness?) repeatedly, or press together the fingers of my hands, and/or scrunch my nose, except it's not really scrunching my nose, it's more like pushing it down so my top lip goes out. It has become worse really recently and I just really want to know what it is because it is really annoying and embarrassing because people have just begun to notice, for example, that in a middle of a conversation I will push my nose down, or move my hand repeatedly etc.

Last edited by LeRock; January 23rd, 2011 at 06:12 AM.
LeRock is offline   Reply With Quote