Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2011, 11:25 AM  
Awesome Poster
Death's Forum Picture
Default Re: Religion

Originally Posted by CMEBACH View Post
hey i dont know where this came from but not long ago i came up with this theory:

even if "time/space travel" (not as two but one) doesn't exist at the moment whos to say it won't in the next hundred years or ten years maby and whos to say we wont be able to recrate the BBT on smaller scales. im sure by now some have picked up on what im going to say, but if scientists could possibly pin-point the location of the big bang, which should still be produceing matter, they should be able to time/space travel there and place the BBT materials there. it may not have been or will be humans the universe is huge it could be some other species on a planet. just my idea. oh and before i forget: Agnosticism
What about the other paradoxes in timetravel? I mean if it existed, we could end up having people born without parents. As in you go back in time and kill yiour parents before you had them. It is both illogical and impossible. The closest thing to time travel that you're going to get is travelling around the world against or with the sun.

Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
Perhaps the entire argument [the death penalty] can be summarised in just a sentence.

We kill people who kill people to show others that killing is wrong.
Death is offline   Reply With Quote