Thread: Stomach hair?
View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2006, 07:07 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Stomach hair?

Everyone has stomach hair, just some darker than others. It is completely normal, nothing to worry about. If it bother you too much, Im sure you could get it removed - but it is nothing to be ashamed of.

I have stomach hair too, it's downy and soft and very light so you cant see it, everyone, girl and boy, has it. Dont fret over it

And it is not gross at all! You shouldny have to feel bad about it, but I know how some things can bother you like that, so you could either get it waxed (probably not a fantastic idea) or maybe have a laser hair removeal, but that is pretty expensive yet permanet! DO NOT SHAVE IT OFF! If you do that, it will grow back darker and more prickly and you will have to shave it a lot, shaved hair grows back fasy. It will drive you insane do not shave it!

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.