View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2006, 04:58 PM  
Jordo

Jordo's Forum Picture

Default Re: ahhh crap I am a freak

I understand I was totaly over exadgerating I have suicidal thoughts on other matters And has nothing to do with my penis I was just very frustrated.. and No im not planning to have sex till im atleast 16 probably 17 or something maybe even 18 im sorry. I was just scared that It was going to stay that size and I jumped to conclusions I was just worryd because really would you like to have sex with a man that had a 3 inch penis? you wouldent even feel it -_- and if I am going to have sex with some one I love then I dont want it to be just me having sex(thats what it would be like) and Trust me!!!! I know allllll about protection Im always going to wear protection one night of drunken sex is NOT going to screw my life up but when and if i am ready to have kids I will consult my wife or fiance or whatever and only if we have the right sercumstances and really I understand were you are coming from weepingwillow and I thank you for coming at it in a repectable nature
----------Oh and sorry about my spelling I made it in a hurry and sorry again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Oh yes it is.
So by your thinking we should let evil sadistic fanatical Islamists run around killing anyone they see. You don't seem to get it that these people WANT TO KILL YOU and anyone else that doesn't believe in their evil religion. I am not even bothering to go on
lolwut? Someone's spoon fed from the media