View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2006, 06:13 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: I have a problem.

He is right about the celery thing, and actually there are tons of fruit and vegetables that have negative calories - I can do a search and get some for you.

asparagus
beets
broccoli
green cabbage
carrots
cauliflower
celery root
celery chicory
hot chili peppers
cucumber
dandelion
endive
garden cress
garlic
green beans
zucchini
apples
cranberries
grapefruits
lemon mango
oranges
pineapple raspberries
strawberries
tangerines
lamb's lettuce
lettuce
onions
papayas
radishes
spinach
turnips

Those are all negative calorie foods, so eat a lot of those. And if you have to put something on them, low fat sour cream (I hate it, but some like it) would probably be okay on celery and stuff, dont go overboard. It all depends on portions and sugars. Sugar is okay every once in a while, try to start cutting what sugars you eat by a little bit, then go down the next day and the next etc. until you are very rarely eating it. Instead of regular sodas, drink diet - most of them taste almost the same. Diet dr. pepper, Diet pepsi or coke, diet sprite - they all taste very similar to the sugary version. It may taste weird at first but if you keep drinking those instead, it will taste normal to you. And yes WATER, water is key - DRINK LOTS! Drinking cold water will burn calories pretty well. Focus on your eating before you get all worried about excersize.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.