Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2006, 07:42 PM  
Awesome Poster
Melchi0r's Forum Picture
Default Re: Religion

Originally Posted by xTheLordsServantx View Post
So i should be banned for believing in Christianity and expressing my beliefs just as you do? That sounds fair. I think the reason you get so angry when I show my strong faith is because of this:
People claim to not believe in God because it is “not scientific” or “because there is no proof.” The true reason is that once people admit that there is a God, they also must realize that they are responsible to God and in need of forgiveness from God (Romans 3:23; 6:23).
I believe that you are a bit insecure with your beliefs, so you become defensive (the normal human response) because of your insecurity. On top of that, you view me as a threat to Satan's lies, so you want me banned from this site. I dont understand why I should get banned for only expressing my viewpoint, while you do the exact same, yet do not expect to get banned.
Oh, dear.

I am fine with my beliefs, and I am not saying you should be banned for expressing your beliefs. I say you should be banned for not being able to accept other people's views on Christianity for FAR TOO LONG. And I never want to hear you telling someone their beliefs are "unfortunate" again.

Please Click Here... you know you want to.

Only hyms upon your lips...
Melchi0r is offline   Reply With Quote