Old November 12th, 2006, 02:02 PM  
xTheLordsServantx
Member+

xTheLordsServantx's Forum Picture

Default Re: Under God??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I do the same thing.
It sucks because if we try to remove it the crazy Christians come screaming...... calling us traitors and all that shit. Yelling their false claims of how America was founded by Judeo Christian beliefs
See and then u people get angry when I say something about the atheists. You are guided by Satan. God gave us everything in the world, so i think we ought to at least show that it is HIS KINGDOM. I dont even say the pledge of allegiance because I think this country is pathetic: filled with racist white people who forced my ancestors over here and now oppress my people. I dont pledge allegiance to this crappy nation. I NEVER SAY THE PLEDGE. The "under God" part is about the best part of the pledge.

I will pray for the athiests and racists

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Forever praise Him

Please check out this website if you have any questions: http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html