View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2006, 01:42 PM  
xTheLordsServantx
Member+

xTheLordsServantx's Forum Picture

Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic!
STOP trying to convert people and STOP taking the position that YOU'RE right and everyone else's beliefs are "misfortunate!" Omg, you're like Phantom but you attack people over not being Christian instead of not being a liberal.
So i should be banned for believing in Christianity and expressing my beliefs just as you do? That sounds fair. I think the reason you get so angry when I show my strong faith is because of this:
People claim to not believe in God because it is “not scientific” or “because there is no proof.” The true reason is that once people admit that there is a God, they also must realize that they are responsible to God and in need of forgiveness from God (Romans 3:23; 6:23).
I believe that you are a bit insecure with your beliefs, so you become defensive (the normal human response) because of your insecurity. On top of that, you view me as a threat to Satan's lies, so you want me banned from this site. I dont understand why I should get banned for only expressing my viewpoint, while you do the exact same, yet do not expect to get banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSoulWraith
I disagree about MY religion being a form of Satin. I could go on and on about how Christianity is horrible, too. I won't. I respect your choice. You don't have to agree with mine, but please don't quote the bible in responses to me.It's actually pretty close-minded of you for saying that. Have you researched the religion, or are you just being the Catholic churches' pond and trying to make me think like you? I don't appreciate that. My brain didn't rationalize that either if it makes you feel better.

~DSW
Please go on to tell me how Christianity is horrible. Secondly, I have researched almost every religion, and i have even researches agnosticism and atheism! Third, I am not Catholic. I am Methodist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post
I agree

BTW I'm atheism.
Ik you agree with him. That is onlyy the lies from the evil one pouring into your ear, telling you to expel the christian. Please tell me why I should be banned. If its for expressing my beliefs, I believe that is what this forum is for. We are debating opposing sides. You athiests have expressed your beliefs (and if u want me to quote them i can), so now its time for me to express mine. And if im gunna get banned, so should Panic, because we are both publically displaying our beliefs. Also, you have always wanted me banned...

For all three of you, I WILL PRAY FOR YOU
(because that is my civil right last time i checked)
God Bless
xTheLordsServantx

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Forever praise Him

Please check out this website if you have any questions: http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html
xTheLordsServantx is offline   Reply With Quote