Thread: Hair
View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2006, 09:09 AM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Hair

Im thinking the really long hair thing makes a lot of sense, so does she have long hair? I have longish hair and when Im in the shower, lots of hair gets stuck on my back or my shoulders, it's annoying because I have to sit there and pick it off.

And also, like I said earlier, people do chew/eat their hair or whatever, but if she's having a ton of hair coming out - then she would have to swallow like all her hair for that to happen, most people who do that only have like a small amount, but you say she has piles of it...so yeah, Im pretty sure that's not it.

The best advice anyone here could give you, is to get your sister to a doctor. Im not saying it's anything serious, but Im pretty sure it isnt normal. Tell your parents or get your sister to tell them so she can get medical advice.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.