View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2006, 09:17 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: ahhh crap I am a freak

You said you were 14 right? Why are you even worrying about having sex at this point? Im not going to preach at you or anything, but my main point is this: If you are freaking out over something so insignificant as the size of your penis, then you dont need to be having sex. Period. Sex is a HUGE thing that you need to be emotionally and physically prepared for, which most people arent when they do it. Your size is like the least important thing when it comes to sex, you should be worrying about much bigger things - like if you have protection, or if you're really in love.

First of all, do you even have like a girlfriend, one you are commited to and have known long enough to know you are both in love? If you dont, then why the hell are you worrying if a girl is gonna be turned off by your small size? Do you even have someone to have sex with? If you dont even have that, then what the hell is this conversation about? I can understand if you are worried that your development might be off, or something could be wrong with you - but if your main concern is that some girl might not want to have sex with you because your penis is like 3 inches long, then you need to get your priorities straight.

Saying you want to kill yourself because of a small dick is totally ridiculous! I can tell you arent seriously suicidal about a body part, you might be upset, but using suicide lightly like that is way disrespectful.

Im not trying to start a fight, and Im really not trying to make you mad, I just wanted to point out to you how ridiculous all of this is.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.