Thread: Do they hurt?
View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2006, 04:52 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Do they hurt?

Okay, hun, I consider you lucky. My period hurts like hell, no worse. ITS AWFUL! I get severe cramps, I get nauseated, I get migranes, you name it. And I understand about you wishing you had yours, but it's not all that exciting. I remember when I was 12, wishing that I had mine, I cried about it, but then I remember when I finally got it. I had to miss out on my first school dance because I could barely move with the major cramps I was having. It was awful, I thought I was dying. So I got my period when I was 12, now that is a little bit early, but my Mom had hers early as well.

One year after your breasts begin developing is when you are supposed to get your period. More factors play in, like when your mother had hers. So ask your Mom when she got hers, and you can judge from that.

Dont be ashamed that you dont have it, and when you get it dont be ashamed to tell your Mother, it's a natural thing and she will probably be very proud and happy - my Mom was, and yes it is a little embarrasing, but you will need her advice and help. And you dont even have to tell your friends anything, it isnt their buisness, so unless you want to share it - dont worry about it!

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.