View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2011, 01:17 PM  
Death
Awesome Poster

Death's Forum Picture

Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oby. View Post
I'm Christian, but my views on it are kind of demented.
Probably the first and last correct thing you've said.

Quote:
I mean, I think that God created the big bang. I mean, its not impossible.
So? Doesn't make it true.

Quote:
Even if they do know what triggered the big bang, there will still be more and more questions like, what triggered the trigger, or what created the trigger, and shit like that. And I think the only way to explain that fully with with a god.
Did I just fucking read this? I would have thought it blatently obvious that the argument involving a god is no different when it comes to critisism. What's so special about God, anyway? Why does he not need a creator but the universe does?

Quote:
So I think, just like Melchi0r said, God created the dinosaurs first. He wiped them out, which, you know, he has done before, and decided it was time for humans.
What a sick god. When do you suppose he'll wipe us out then, eh? If them, why not us?

Quote:
I think that Evolution is a load of bull, I mean, hey, if it is proven, then my views might change to Melch's, but until then, I'll believe God created Adam and even and so on so on.
Your blatent stupidity is quite sad. Not only do you refuse to believe in something on the basis of a lack of evidence even though evidence is obviously there, you use the same reason to believe in something else without evidence. To be honest, I don't even know why I'm explaining this to you since someone of your intellect could probably never understand it anyway, but it's worth a try at least.

Quote:
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."
-Albert Einstein
Hang on, are you for science and religion co-existing or against it? Because you've just nonsensicly bashed science before, and yet now you're saying it's necessarry? Could you pehaps keep your story straight next time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
Perhaps the entire argument [the death penalty] can be summarised in just a sentence.

We kill people who kill people to show others that killing is wrong.
Death is offline   Reply With Quote