View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2006, 09:32 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: I cut for the first time

First of all, know that you are not alone, and you have people here who care and want to help you! Especially me.

That teacher was an ass to say that to you, and I cant believe someone would be that heartless. Some of my teachers know that I am severely depressed and cant concentrate enough to get work done or even stay at school the whole day. I am falling behind, but they dont hastle me about it. Im sorry that your teacher isnt compassionate enough to see that what you're going through is hard and tough to deal with.

Now about the cutting, how deep were the cuts? Im guessing they werent too deep because the scars faded pretty quickly right? Thats a good thing, if cutting becomes a habit for you, keep yourself from going to deep. My cuts are never deep enough to do any damage - and they go away in about two weeks, is that the way yours are? Try to avoid this teacher, or at least to the work in her class so she wont make you feel even worse, it sounds like she's the reason you cut in the first place, along with your emotional problems. If you can do the work in her class, and try to keep her from bothering you, you'll be a lot better off.

If you ever need help, advice, or just want to talk you can PM/IM me and Ill help as best as I can. Ive been severely depressed for around 3 years, been cutting for about two years, and I have a family history of mental disorders (Depression and bi-polar), I believe I may be bi-polar as well, maybe we can help each other.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote