View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2011, 11:34 AM  
Name: Devin
Default Re: Lots of misinformation!

Originally Posted by IAMSAM View Post
I don't doubt that somewhere someone who was cut was unhappy with it. But I'd like to meet him and talk with him. I found no difference whatsoever, the head doesn't lose sensitivity, it doesn't 'dry up', things don't feel dramatically different. The 'lube thing' is a matter more of personal preference, the 'gliding action' sounds more delicious than it is (try rubbing your eye: Did you get an erection from that? The lid glides over the eyeball, too!) It's really not as significant a thing as alot of guys apparently have been led (or want to believe) to be true.
I"m sorry, but thats just plain wrong. Let me start with the sensitivity. When you're circumcised, it leaves your glans (head) exposed to clothing/ air/ etc. When this happens, the body's natural response is to grow a layer of skin over top of the glans, thereby reducing sensitivity to almost zero. This process, called keratinization, takes years to complete. The way you said it, it almost sounded like you were circumcised later in life. If that was less than a year ago,I'm sorry but you will very soon have no sensitivity in your head. And trust me, the gliding action is NOT over rated. For more information, go to
donkeymkong is offline   Reply With Quote