View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2006, 09:45 AM  
Ryan_J

Ryan_J's Forum Picture

Default Re: Stopping Hormones

Congrats, you can read a dictionary. We don't see eye to eye and never will. End of discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natster View Post
Please carefully read my entire post rather than mis-quoting a portion thereof (that dosent make sense). I highly doubt the therapy you speak of was that of (no need) castration, rather hormonal and pharmaceutical in nature (no need fo that). My post you quoted refers to the seemingly barbarous act of physical castration, more specifically the mechanical removal of the boys testes.( castration is excatlly that, so why repeat yourself?) I put careful thought into my replies...in the future it would serve you well to do the same.

An apology is not in order. My vocabulary, while perhaps "advanced", and laden with "big words" (laden means with great quantity, I would not say that your posts had many 'big words') merely serves to( no need for that as it is un-needed) reflect my pattern of speech. I would appreciate if you could state incidence (the rate or range of occurrence or influence of something- so you using it there dosen't make sense) and example of my purported misuse of words and nonsensical parts of speech so that we may clarify the situation. (Already done, talk about PMS.)
AIGHT!

*Proud to be ME*