View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2006, 03:19 PM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: Cnn goes WAY to far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underage_Thinker View Post
Man it seams like every thred phantom makes breaks down into him going on meaningless rants, When i first read your posts i tried to reason with you and show you that you don't know everything, but now i just laugh, i find it hard to beleve that you are not a conservitive when you beleve that every man woman and child in america should have a gun and should be able to take with them werever they go, but whatever. I don't care to argu with you because it is stupid and pointless. Because at the end of the day nobody agreas and nobody conseads. I motion to reaname this section from "Ramblings of the Wise" to, "Random Bitching of the Stupid". Because nobody here is wise, wisdom comes with time and life exspearence. Not with the ability to say

O ya and on a side note just to you phantom 13 posts a day is a little exsesive for just posting in the debate form, i suggest take a deep breath and slow down on compolsivly hitting the post reply button, if you don't your mouse is going to eventaly wear out. Then you wouldn't be able to rant, and that would be terrrible.
I don't go into meaningless rants.
I still don't understand how I am "bitching". Why do you laugh?
I have many valid points.
Quote:
i find it hard to believe that you are not a Conservative when you beleve that every man woman and child in America should have a gun and should be able to take with them werever they go,
I clearly don't remember saying that.

I agree with people on here alot. I share common ground with just about everybody here as I hope you do with me. I am sure we have all learned something from each other.

I post in other sections also just so you know.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote