View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2006, 11:15 AM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: Guns!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
Lolzorz Phantom.. I or my uncle or my aunts son who we have all learned Shukokai and privately taught by our uncle lol.. ( My uncle was European Champion, 2nd place 2 times 3rd place once.. ) And hes been to the world championships and done pretty well.. Anyway the best kick to use. Is the Maekiri its a straight kick on with your leg and if done perfectly right the person who gets hit wont get up for sure

Besides.. The point stands people will have guns, people will have knives, bats and other dangerous objects even if you make it hard to get guns legaly guns will still be purchased.. And I dont support gun frenzy and shooting anyone who you see popping up into your house. It could be some stupid durnk or some1 who is too pathetic to even hurt you or too scared
And how long did it take your uncle to get proficient in martial arts?
I guess you are someone else that isn't educated enough to know that when you have a gun its NOT to be used for randomly killing people. You anti gun people are throwing the same dumb arguments that hold no points.
Think of it this way. I would rather have one and never need it. Than need it and not have it.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote