View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2006, 09:50 PM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: Guns!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by popo93 View Post
Have you ever heard of pressure points? I know for a fact you're not gonna be feelin well if I hit you in the diaphragm, behind the shoulder blades, in the temples, behind the knee, your shoulder joint from the front, or behind the jaw. It's far easier to disable someone than beat the shit outta them, which is what most forms of martial arts are for. If you're coming at me with a bat like a madman and I get in close and get you in the wrist, I guarantee that you won't be holding that bat for long. Now who's in trouble, the dude who was just disarmed then put in the sleeper hold, or the dude who defended himself. Let's take that same scenario, but I'm some fuck who has no martial arts training, no agility or strength whatsoever, but I have a gun, and some fuck comes at me with a bat, so I blow his brains out, now who's in trouble?
The guy that came at you. This is America not Europe people have the right to defend themselves here.
Yes I know a great deal about pressure points. I have 2 books on them.
Please don't tell me you actually believe you could hit me in a pressure point.
You know how small those are? I am swinging a bat at you and you just magically dodge it get in close and hit me in a pressure point? Sounds realistic no doubt. I would prefer my 45 thank you very much

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote