View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2006, 04:11 PM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: Cnn goes WAY to far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underage_Thinker View Post
Gosh darn you phantom, you found out those crazy liberals in silicon valley plot to take over the world. Yes, it is all becoming clear now the every person that dose not vote the way you think they should is in a giant conspiracy to take down conservatism in America, and even worse none of them have "family values".*Gasp*. look there is even proof.
Here are those evil liberal kitties that systematical go through every web server on the planet and take out whatever they decide is not good for the democratic party.
Your not funny.
Ok no offense actually yes offense your an idiot.
If you would not judge me by my posts you would know I am a LIBERTARIAN I am not a Christian family value anti gay conservative that hates liberals and wants to try them for treason.
I said that the video probably got deleted because the liberals who OWN youtube don't like it. I also said I would not be surprised if conservatives owned youtube and deleted pro gay marriage videos and so on.
Please read my libertarians thread to find out a little more about me.
Here is the link to the political philosophy I support. http://www.lp.org/issues/platform_all.shtml
Now please read before you apply such stereotypes to me. Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=D=- View Post
hey phantom, i think you'd fit in on the schizo threads much better. those cats must want to kill us all! i don't watch the news at all because i could really care less what those liberals or conservationists (sp?) say... i choose the way of not caring! the only thing i care about is how high the minimum wage goes so i get more money
No ones laughing.
And its "conservatives"
Ok thats nice you don't care about your government please don't come into these kinds of threads then.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote