View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2006, 08:24 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Possibly Bi-Polar or some variation?

Well I got a new therapist today, so maybe he will understand better - I think I will really be able to talk to him. The one I just had, I never really could talk to her - She was either giving me a bunch of bullshit or she was telling me I was "dark & twisty", I dunno...never connected with her. But anyway, this new guy I think it will work so maybe I should bring up my suspisions with him, maybe he will see my point of view. All my old therapist was saying was that I had so much of the depressive episodes but I never had a manic episode but what I kept trying to say was that I researched it and that manic episodes could be irritability etc.

Plus I think she thought I was crazy for tripping on benadryl, which I dont need her thinking Im stupid too. But now I only have to see her for medications, so that's good.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote