View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2006, 09:25 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Possibly Bi-Polar or some variation?

Uhm, not sure but, I think I might be a type of Bi-Polar, I think it;s called cyclothymia? Or maybe it was like Bipolar II. Uhh, well my mom has been doing research and she found some stuff that says that extremely hard to treat depression, which Ive got, and extreme irritabilty, Ive got that, could be a bi-polar disorder.

And you dont have to get the high end of the spectrum to be bi-polar, right? Your manic episodes could be irritabilty and rage instead of euphoria and happiness? I read that somewhere.

Overall, Im just confused. Does anyone know what Im talking about? Frankly, I cant concentrate and think enough right now to figure out what my symptoms are. Here's what Ive been feeling lately, could someone help steer me in the right direction?

-Im extremely depressed. My depression is at the worst it's been. I have no hope to get better, and Ive become suicial (although Ive cooled it on that, Ive thought about it really hard and realized that killing myself would be a REALLY dumb thing to do).
-I am extremely irritable and angry. I yell at people at school. Any kind of noise REALLY REALLY makes me upset when Im trying to do work at school, and if someone is being talkative or whatever Ill just flat out yell at them to "shut the fuck up". Seriously, it's getting bad. And I get mad at people for being really happy, everything seems to annoy me. Like seriously, Im annoyed when Im around everyone but myself. It's really bad.
-I havent been able to concentrate lately, and I think this might be because I did some OTC medication on friday, and I had a hangover for like three days afterwards. I definetly know it fucked with me, it screwed up my concentration really bad, and it seriously changed me. But even before that, my attention span wasnt doing so great.

Can anybody help me?

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote