View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2006, 09:06 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Nothing makes me happy anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Decadent View Post
I'm pretty much the exact same as you. I keep everything locked up inside. In the past three years I've had three of my family members die and a friend since I was born hang himself. I didn't express one emotion because of it. Only thing I don't though is cut and do drugs, but that's just me.

About the suicide eyah that's what I was thinking. Once you swallow the pills you can't reverse it and you're either sent into an eternity in hell or into an eternity of nothing. Personally, I would like the nothing but the Christian factor is also there... :/
Yeah thats good, because you dont want to do either. I dont want to do either, but Im insanely impulsive and once I think it, I usually cant not do it. Kind of like food with me, if you put it in front of me - I cant not eat it. That's why I have food issues too. But this is beside the point.

That's awful to loose people, and especially the way your friend went. Ive only ever lost one person, and that was when I was five and I didnt understand death. Plus, I barely knew her, it was my grandmother.

And either you die and you go to heaven or hell, or something totally different lol, or you end up at the hospital - have your stomach pumped and they assume your mental for trying to off yourself so you end up in an asylum or something, also not fun. So yeah, stay away from the suicide...I know it's hard not to think about it, but really try hard not to. Once you get so swept up into that stuff, there may be no going back.

So like I said, Im here if you just ever need to talk, let off steam, or even get advice if you want it from someone like me, haha.

Hang in there!

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.