View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2006, 08:00 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Nothing makes me happy anymore.

I would love to help you and give you advice, but Im in the same boat you are - except for the good friend part...I just lost mine. Ive been in this shit for three years and nothing is changing, Im trying to accept it.

Dont get discouraged from this, not everyone is pathetic like I am, infact most people are not. There is hope for you, you've just got to find the right person to talk to.

And it's not that bad being called emo, or gothic, Ive had it happen so many times that it doesnt even bother me anymore. Pretty soon you're used to it. People just label you something so they dont have to deal with you. They dont want to spend time getting to know someone as complicated and detailed as people like us are - so they call us emo...gothic, whatever. Doesnt bother me anymore, because Ive got words for them too - boring, ordinary, simple.

PM me if you need to talk, but I dont know how much advice I can give anymore, since I cant even take my own. Just wanted to let you know that you are most definetly not alone.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.