View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2006, 01:43 AM  
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Re: Guns!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by popo93 View Post
Ever heard of taking some martial arts? If some loser comes up to you with a knife and you're a black belt, you'll kick his ass. Even if you don't take self-defense courses, you have a better chance against some douche with a knife and you with nothing or a knife than a douche with a gun and you have nothing or a knife, you're not carrying a gun everywhere with you, unless you're a police officer.
Please don't make me laugh.
Ok popo how about you get a black belt.........and I will run at you with a bat
Its called a conceal and carry license which I am going to get one when I am 21.
O yeah one other thing. I though it was a liberal thing to protect our civil liberty's and constitution rights? Allow me to find the wilkipedia of it.
Quote:
Broadly speaking, liberalism emphasizes individual rights and a transparent system of government in which the rights of all citizens are protected
Now I believe we have a constitutional right to bear arms. Perhaps I am wrong.
I am not attacking you at all I am just saying.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote