Thread: Guns!!!
View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2006, 01:08 AM  
Awesome Poster
Phantom's Forum Picture
Default Re: Guns!!!

Originally Posted by popo93 View Post
Guns should be banned. There should be designated hunting areas where you get whatever gun you want when you enter, and you leave it there when you exit, a license should be required to go to said hunting area. Police officers should be armed with bear mace and those club things, and damnit what are they called again, nvm, along with a taser in their car, possibly a beanbag gun. The swat team should have to check out and check in weapons, limited to semi-auto rifles, supersonic sniper rifles, and anti-tank guns for armored vehicles, along with, but not limited to, bear mace, beanbag guns, teargas grenades, tasers, rubber pellet launching guns, and other less-than lethal weaponry, the more harmful of which should only be used when 100% necesarry.
Did you read all my arguments in my first post?
What if someone trys to kill you. With a bat, knife or whatever they can get.
What if they break into your house and try to hurt you or your family?
Why should I trust the police of all things to protect me.
Police don't even have a legal obligation to protect you, and they take way to long to be of any help. I will stick to trusting my gun over police thank you very much

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote