View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2006, 07:03 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Benadryl Trip Thingy :D

Miguel I think I actually took 12 pills, it was a dose of 300 mg. Each pill was like 25 mg.

And yeah, buy Benadryl at a convienence store. You could probably get it at a grocery store too.

And everyone who is calling me retarded and dumb, go to hell. You have no idea what my life is like, I needed something to stop thinking about all the shit, alright? And the only thing I had that would work was Benadryl. I cant get real drugs. It wasnt random, I had been thinking about taking something for a really long time. Just decided that last night was the right time.

So R_master, and Break the cage (You are getting on my fucking nerves, everywhere I go I see you put people down, YOU'RE THE FUCKING LOSER), just leave me alone.

And actually, I might try it again when Im not so tired. It probably would have gotten better if I hadnt fallen asleep. The only part that was bad was the voices talking to me, I did like watching the lamp shade dance...anyway.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.