View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2006, 04:01 PM  
6 years......
Zazu's Forum Picture
Name: David
Join Date: April 4, 2006
Location: East of England, UK
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: a acual good mastertbating question

Just thought i'd add a quote i heard from somewhere: "95% of the population mastubate, the other 5% lie about it"

- Never take anything for face value, never trust the system and never put up with an answer that you don't agree with. It's about time people realised the truth of this world.

Zazu is offline