Thread: Dont know
View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2006, 12:08 AM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Dont know

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamikey59 View Post
cutting is not a high.. you can get addicted to cutting.. but everytime i cut myself i end up crying.. well i cry all thoughout the cut.. and aren't emos people that are depressed and hate the world?? well that's what i heard.. and why in the world are you hiding that you cut yourself?? lol i have scars and blood and crap all over my arms and nobody talks to me about it.. nobody talks to me about anything and those that do talk to me just talk to me about stuff that's not related to cutting or emo or that shit.. oh well idk what else to put..
Yes, cutting is a high, its like a drug - drugs are addictive, so is cutting. So you get a "high" from cutting, not an actualy literal high, but it can feel like a buzz.

And I hide it because Im tired of being called "emo" or "goth" and all this other stuff that Im not. And Im tired of being made fun of, I dont see how people think hurting yourself is funny...but I guess if you havent done it - You dont get it.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote