Thread: Depression
View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2006, 09:36 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Depression

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post
I'm so depressed I feel like killing myself. Don't worry I won't do it. I tried it once and ended up in a coma for three days then a mental hospital for months.

I don't want any advice because I read all the forums which already has advice in them.

Life is so dark right now.
I can definetly relate. I am in the lowest place Ive been in a while. Ive had depression for three years, thought of suicide very seriously twice. The second time being now. Im trying very hard to hold on, only staying for my parents, really. They are the only thing I care about. And it's especially hard when a nice bottle of sleeping pills is staring right at you, calling your name, screaming "JUST DO IT ALREADY!". Hypothetically of course...Im not hearing voices.

Anyway, PM or IM to talk, I wont give you any bullshit and say it's going to be alright, but Im here to listen or just to chat.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.