Thread: Dont know
View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2006, 09:20 PM  
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Dont know

First of all, being a cutter does not mean you are "emo". You dont know how many people I've yelled at and cursed at because they thought they knew everything about "emos" and cutting. No. Just, no. Being emo is a lame ass excuse for being too pathetic to deal with whatever the hell you really are. Emos think it's cool to cut yourself, pretend to be depressed, and talk about suicide etc. etc. That makes me so mad. If I could shoot whoever made up that stupid label, Id do it in a heartbeat. Emos give us depressed, suicidal, cutters a terrible name - well, worse then the one we'd have to begin with. If you think it's cool to want to be dead every second of every day. You suck. If you think it's cool to hurt yourself in anyway, You suck. And if you think it's cool to pretend to be in the black fog that is depression, YOU SUCK. Id give anything to get rid of all of that, and it's retarded when there are people sitting around wishing they had all of that. Go to hell, that is all I have to say to those people.

Okay, sorry, I went all off, lol, see that's what happens when you get me started on the emo subject.

Anyway, yes, cutting is definetly a high. But after that quick high goes away, you're left in a worse place then you were in to start with. But cutters forget that, all we can think about is that exciting high, and the sight of the bright red blood. And trust me, we've all been there, coming up with the clearly fake excuses. I always forget to wear long sleeves, and then people see my wrist and arm covered in straight, long cuts. I'd tell them my dog scratched me up when we were playing tug-o-war. Yeah. A lie. Someone finally brought up the point that if my dog did that, they wouldnt be neat and straight. So trust me, we all know how that is, you arent alone.

I cant relate to you with the whole being popular and having a great social life but still feeling depressed issue. I have maybe 4 friends. I feel completely isolated most days. But this isnt about me

Do you know why you are doing this? Has anything upsetting happened to you, any extreme stress etc.?

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote